captioned(如果收到国外客户发来的这种信函)
captioned(如果收到国外客户发来的这种信函)
如果收到国外客户发来的这种信函你知道该如何回复才是最圆满的吗
如果收到国外客户发来的这种信函你知道该如何回复才是最圆满的吗?
我们做外贸的,经常收到客户的询价不在我们的业务范围,或者我们的产品在该客户所在地区已经有独家代理了,那我们该如何委婉的回绝客户,并尽可能地借机会开发这个客户关注我们的其他产品呢?
猫熊哥今天给大家以一个例子说明如何回复这样的询价信件,并借机开发一下这个客户:
Transferring Business Relations
转移业务关系
Dear sirs,
敬启者:
Re:Enamelled Copper Wire
有关漆包铜线事宜:
Your letter of 1st August addressed to our Dalian Branch Office has been passed on to us for attention and reply, as the captioned goods lie within the scope of our business activities.
您8月1日致大连分公司的信已转交给我们关注和回复,因为上述货物属于我们的业务范围。
We regret to inform you, however, that this particular line has already been represented by XXXX & Co., Ltd., 12345 Broad Street, Alexandria, Egypt. As a result, we are not in a position to supply you with the goods but would rather recommend that you approach them direct for your requirements.
但是,我们很遗憾地通知您,这款特殊的产品已经由位于:埃及亚历山大12345大街的XXXX&Co.,Ltd.代理。 因此,我们无法为您提供货物,但我们建议您直接根据您的要求联系他们。
If you are interested in any other items, please let us know and we shall be only too pleased to make you offers.
如果您对任何其他物品感兴趣,请告诉我们,我们将非常乐意为您提供报价。
Yours truly,
敬上,
CC: XXXXX & Co., Ltd., Alexandria, Egypt
抄送:XXXXX & Co., Ltd., Alexandria, Egyp
词汇小贴士:
1) pass on ph. v. 传递 , 转交
We will pass on your decision to the buyers.
我们将把你的决定转告给该买家
2)captioned adj. 标题项下的 , 标题所说的
We are pleased to advise you that the captioned goods were shipped yesterday per s.s. Pearl.
我们很高兴地通知您,标题中所提的货物昨天每已经由珍珠号船装运发货。
caption n. 标题
We have noted your letter of August 6 under the above caption.
我们已经看到了上述标题注明的您8月6日的来信。
3) lie within the scope of our business activities
属于我们的经营范围
4) regret v. 抱歉 , 惋惜 , 引为遗憾 + sth. / doing sth. / to do / that ...
We very much regret our inability to comply with your wishes.
我们非常遗憾无法满足您的意愿。
We regret being unable to offer you this article at present.
我们很遗憾目前无法向您提供这该产品。
We regret to note (or : learn) that you cannot make any headway with our offers.
我们很遗憾地注意到(或:了解到)您对我们的报价没有取得任何进展(没有任何回复)。
We regret that the business has fallen through.
我们很遗憾这项业务已经失败。
regret n. 抱歉 , 遗憾
Much to our regret,we are unable to even shade the price.
非常遗憾,我们没法降价!
5) be in a position to 能够
We are not in a position to take on new business at present.
我们目前无法接受新业务
6) recommend v. 推荐 , 劝告 , 建议 + n. / doing sth. / sb. to do / that
We strongly recommend acceptance for our stocks are running low.
我们非常建议你接受因为我们的库存正在减少。
We recommend buying a small quantity for trial./We recommend you to buy a small quantity for trial.
我们建议先购买小数量作为试订单
7) be only too pleased to ... 十分乐于......
If you are interested in any other items, please let us know and we shall be only too pleased to make you offers.
如果您对任何其他物品感兴趣,请告诉我们,我们将非常乐意为您提供报价