踏青的意思(清明踏青的亲子英文)
踏青的意思(清明踏青的亲子英文)
A Spring Outing in the Suburbs
踏青
Mom: Would you like togo on a spring outingthis short holiday?
妈妈:这个小长假你想去踏青吗?
Child:I'd love that!
宝宝:想去!
Where would we go?
咱们去哪儿?
Mom: We'd go to a parkin the suburbs.
妈妈:咱们可以去一个郊区的公园。
We'll get to seefoliage and greenery
我们能看到植物和绿色,
and things move at aslower pace.
把节奏慢下来。
Child: That sounds great.
宝宝:听起来真不错。
☀ In the Park 在公园
Child:Here we are!
宝宝:到了!
Mom: Time tounpack.
妈妈:该把装备拿出来了。
I. Set up the Tent 支帐篷
Child: Let'sset up the tentfirst.
宝宝:咱们先支帐篷吧。
Mom: Okay, we need to find a flat spot topitchit on.
妈妈:好的,咱们需要找一个平地儿支它。
支帐篷的“支”可以用set up、put up和pitch。
Child:Here it is.
宝宝:这儿就行。
Mom: First,unfoldthe tent
妈妈:首先,把帐篷打开,
andlay outthe poles, stakes, and any other pieces.
把杆儿、地钉和其他零件都摆好。
Put thelaid-outtent base over the flat area
把摊开的帐篷的底部放在平地儿,
andstakethe 4 cornersintothe ground.
把4个角钉入地面。
You can use amallet
你可以用一个小槌儿,
or Daddy can help you.
或者爸爸可以帮你。
Child: I'll get Daddy
宝宝:我去找爸爸,
– I would have to bea lot strongerto do that!
我得再有劲儿点才行!
Mom: Good idea.
妈妈:好主意。
I'll put thepolestogether
我把杆儿插起来,
andslidethemthrough the loopson the tent
穿到帐篷的环儿里,
toholditup.
把它撑起来。
See how that works?
看见怎么弄的了吧?
Child: Cool!
宝宝:好酷!
Mom: Next, I'llattachthe polestothe base of the tent
妈妈:然后,我把杆儿接到帐篷底部,
inan 'x'shape,
呈X型,
so when theybend,
这样杆儿一弯,
they keep theshapeof the tent.
就能保持帐篷的形状了。
We don't want the tent tofall inon us,
我们可不想帐篷塌了砸到咱们,
so make sure it'ssecure!
所以得把它弄结实点!
II. Put Up the Hammock 安吊床
Child: I can't wait to try out thehammock.
宝宝:我已经等不及玩吊床了。